Friday, June 19, 2009

One Week!!!!

Hey everyone!

I only have one more week to wait through before I leave...I get more and more excited every day, even though my mom seems to get sadder and sadder the closer it gets. Poor mom. I really don't think I will get homesick because a few years ago I went to Colorado by myself for 11 days to visit a friend and didn't get homesick. I wished it was longer because it was super fun. My family missed me though.

Back to Japan....

I got my Yen and it looks so cool. I figured out that one Yen is worth about a penny here so like a dollar would be about 100 Yen over there. I think that's pretty cool. I need to make a packing list now and learn a few words in Japanese... It might be helpful.

Please leave me comments so I know that people actually read this =]

Thanks!

- Brooke

3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog idea! It seems like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing it with me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brooke, it is 9:33 pm on sunday night...we are guessing your having lunch right now on monday...lol...that is so weird. Anyways the count down is on for when you come home, but have a great time and we will be checking for updates...we love you....or should I say "Ily" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been checking for updates! You should be having a great time. Can't wait to see what you come back with.

    ReplyDelete