Sunday, June 14, 2009

Countdown to Departure

Wow! Only 13 days til I leave! The time has gone by so fast... I'm just busy getting all the little things for the trip now. Today I got a new video camera and I'm super excited to try it out! Hope I get some awesome videos to show people when I get back... As far as I know, I pretty much have everything I need for the trip; I just have to pack it all up when it gets closer to our departure date... Not really looking forward to that.... On Wednesday, I'm getting some Japanese money (Yen). I'm kind of excited just to see what it looks like.

I am so excited to go and I hope I learn to enjoy the food... For those who don't know, I do not like rice or seafood at all! Haha, I might come home skinnier. =] Well, I'll write again soon! Bye!

- Brooke!!!

2 comments:

  1. Any chance you are going with the Reno delegation? We leave on the 27th and return the 10th as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are goin with the san francisco delegation but there is one boy from reno going with us....

    ReplyDelete